Swipetimes – a wonderful application for business people on Android, with which you can keep track of time. Swipetimes, is an innovative application with an intuitive interface that allows you to carry out a number of the following features: to define projects and tasks, to keep track of work time using a stopwatch, view statistics in the chart, to export saved records in Excel, CSV or XML, as well as much more.
The best time tracker in the Play Store ™. Very versatile, yet simple and intuitive.
Track, organise and analyse your working hours in no time at all.
Keep an overview of your project times, overtime, holidays, sick or home-office days.
Whether you’re an employee, freelancer, craftsman or student, whether you spend your time in the office, on the road or in the home-office,
you will always have an overview of your project hours. This is the only work time tracker you’ll ever need.
The app doesn’t require any kind of account, it’s there to be used straight out of the box. Have fun!
- Everything that’s necessary for time and attendance recording: target and actual time, time account, overtime, vacation, sick days, public holidays, time sheets, Excel, PDF, JSON or XML exports.
- Automatic starting and stopping on workplace arrival or departure. By using your location, connected WiFi networks or NFC you can record times without having to operate the app.
- Project rates & income calculations based on your working time.
- Invoice management and printing.
- Subsequent recording and processing in case you have forgotten something or need to correct it later.
- Project and task focus: times are recorded on projects. Projects can have budgets and hourly rates.
- Categorisation of time entries using tags/labels.
- Various statistics
- GPS-based recording of journeys.
- Daily/weekly backups to SD card, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Google Calendar Integration
- Powerful Excel, CSV, PDF, JSON or XML exports
All cloud-based features (Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox) are optional. They can be used, but do not have to be.