PitchBlack Origins Theme – A beautiful and colorful theme that combines all the best, starting with a simple color balance and ending with wallpaper that perfectly complements the set of icons. In addition, this application is supported on most modern launchers, so you will not have problems with running it.
ATTENTION : This theme is not for Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, Huawei and any other OEM based stock ROMs. Please read the description for more information.
PitchBlack S for Samsung (Supports Oreo & One Ui), now available on Play Store.
Substratum theme engine must be installed to use this application
PitchBlack is a known full featured dark and black battery friendly android theme. Providing many apps and ROM support, perfecting the balance between materialism, minimalism and various color combinations.
Meet the all original PitchBlack CMTE theme collections and more in one place!
Re-iterating the way accents and backgrounds are applied, PitchBlack offers an easy solution to application of themes by automatically creating 130+ theme sets just for you! Just choose which combination you like, build and enable! That’s it!
- Android 10 (Pixel and AOSP) (Requires root)
- Android 10 – Oxygen OS (Requires root)
- And Android Pie (Pixel and AOSP) (Requires root)
- Android Pie OxygenOS (Requires root)
- Android Oreo aosp 8.0/8.1 & Pixel/2
- And Android Oreo OxygenOS 8.0/1
- Android Nougat aosp 7.1 OMS
NOTE : Nougat OMS ROMs
Theme requires full substratum oms theme engine supported Android 7.1 AOSP ROMs. Theme will not work if you are on stock Samsung, stock lineageOS, Oxygen OS or Omni Nougat based ROMs.
You can easily find a list of supported Nougat ROMs by heading over to THIS LINK https://github.com/substratum/documentation/blob/master/SupportedROMs.md
About the Android Oreo & Pie Support
PitchBlack Oreo & Pie provides full support on Pixel Stock, LineageOS, OxygenOS and any other AOSP Oreo & Pie based ROMs
Installation for Android Oreo and Pie
- Select your android version
- elect all and configure the selected apps with the required options there.(System apps must be selected, like Settings, Android System and SystemUI)
- Tap on build and update
- Reboot your device
- Go into overlay manager and enable installed overlays
• For change or update QS tile colors on Oxygen OS, go into settings/display/accent (select applied PitchBlack accent) repeat the same after every PitchBlack theme change.
What isn’t working on Oreo & Pie (Stock) Roms?
• Some notification text colors can not be inverted, that’s why added light notifications as default on Oreo & Pie ROMs (dark option is still available)
Quick note :
If you are having issues please report to this email: [email protected]