KNIGHTS – a fascinating chess puzzle made in a minimalistic graphic style. The goal of the game is extremely simple, using such chess pieces as a horse and accordingly the rules for moving this figure on the chessboard is your task to build all the figures in accordance with their colors. At the initial levels, the complexity is not high, small playing fields and a small number of figures will allow you to easily master the game mechanics.
KNIGHTS is a minimalist puzzle game based on a single chess piece, the titular knight. A simple enough to pick up and relaxing experience.
The goal for each level is to set each of the colored knights into a space of their corresponding color.
Forethought and future planning are key abilities to master for later puzzles. New ways to tackle a problem will gradually evident as the game progresses, allowing several solutions for the same puzzle.
– Nearly a hundred hand crafted levels.
– Minimalist art style for user-friendly experience.
– An infinite amount of procedurally-generated levels, released every day.
– Selectable color-blind friendly palette.
– Relaxing soundtrack and sound effects to delve into the experience.
– Simple gameplay for anyone to pick up and play.
To everyone that gave their support and feedback in the making of this project. And a special thanks to YOU, for taking your time to view KNIGHTS.