JSON & XML Tool Premium – Creator, Editor & Viewer – at the same time, both the viewer and the editor for the files specified in the name. The project will be useful for a variety of purposes and work tasks. At the same time, the application has an impressive range of functionality that will help to successfully implement operations, and not waste time on accessing third-party programs.
The JSON & XML Tool Premium app lets you view, create and edit JSON and XML files with ease, by using its simple hierarchical view. The tool is useful for various scenarios, for example, it lets you edit and make game addons. In addition, the app can be used for conversion between types, for example, loading a JSON and then saving it as an XML.
The app uses the storage browser provided by the SAF (Storage Access Framework) and does not require storage permissions (read-and-write access). However, the app will request storage permissions in some cases, such as when a file was loaded using an external file picker without providing proper access.
View a JSON / XML File
- Load a file using the internal file picker (Storage Access Framework)
- Load a file using an external file picker (might require storage permissions)
- Download from the web by providing a URL
- Paste text and parse it
- Receive the text of the file from other applications (via ACTION_SEND)
- Create a new file from scratch
Edit a JSON / XML File
- Rename node elements
- Modify node element value
- Easily switch between value types: Boolean, Number & String
- Add, duplicate & remove node elements
- Move elements up & down within an array
- Save as a new file or overwrite the current one
- Dark theme support
- Share the JSON / XML text to an external application (via ACTION_SEND)
- Preview as text
- Formatted text output instead of a single line
- The app registers itself as a JSON / XML file handler upon installation
- Export as a PDF document
- Extract and transform elements using the JMESPath query language