Green Project – long ago, your compatriots in space forgot. Thanks to the cryochamber, however, he was able to spend the last 300 years there. And now, after that time, he’s returned to Earth after a devastating fungal pandemic that’s tearing humanity apart. And here they are, armed with their UASA protocol (pronounced “WAZA”) briefcase and 1980s intelligence training, they must conform or disappear in the dust of their mother earth.
His compatriots forgot him in space. A long dreamless cryogenic night was fortunately with him to make him wait some 300 years…
An autonomous system with artificial intelligence ends up to establish his return on his native Earth, after a destructive fungal pandemic degrading the humankind in scraps. Thanks Rosanto!
It’s a earthling, he’s at home and he will survive! Or not… Armed with his protocolar pouch brief of the UASA (pronounce “WAZA”) and his 80’s scout formation, he will adapt or fade away in the dust of his Mother-Earth…
Features Of Green Project:
– Green your environment, plant trees, heal damaged nature to bring back biodiversity to be able to survive !
– Explore an open-world without loading !
– Grow crops and raise animals !
– More than 220 craftings and items !
– Night and day cycle
– Visual and sonore environment that change depending your progression !
– Save your progression whenever and wherever you want !
– No connection required and no in-app purchases !